The Basics of Auction Selling on eBay
Cathy Roesch - St Louis eBay Education Specialist Teaching eBay Auction Sales Course in St Louis Missouri
Whether you have been eBay shopping and now want to make some money on eBay or you have been selling on eBay for a while and want to improve now is the time to invest in yourself and take the eBay basics course. This course is called the Basics of Selling on eBay by eBay University but its packed full of eBay best practices foundation pieces.
eBay Auction Sales Training Course will teach you how to:
- eBay Seller Registration
- Online Secure in your eBay Auctions
- Fraud Prevention in your eBay business
- Understanding Different eBay Auction types
- Research and create eBay Auction listings that will attract buyers
- Enhance eBay Auctions listings with better Auction descriptions and photography
- Set eBay Auction pricing strategies that will maximize your profits
- Open a PayPal account
- Learn to use the PayPal account to simplify getting paid for your eBay sales
- Monitor eBay Auctions to know exactly what's working and what's not
- Avoid many of the costly mistakes that new eBay sellers make
- Learn how to box and ship your eBay sold products
- Learn how to earn strong Feedbacks through great customer service habits
- List an item for Auction
The Basics of Selling on eBay auction classes are offered in a variety of forums: one on one exclusive consultations, group seminars, workshops, small group classes, eBay clubs. In St Louis, if you, your business, charity or organization is interested in hosting an eBay seminar or class course for its members, please contact me, Cathy Roesch, via email or phone.
To learn more about Cathy’s eBay sales training course or to sign up for eBay sales and auction training Contact Cathy Roesch, directly today at (618) 233-1000 or .